Thursday, September 10, 2009

Death Panels!!!

I'm assuming this will be a short post, but I guess all that can change with one wild rant from left field. I know my previous posts have been extremely random and unorganized, & I doubt any of that will change. The only reason for this post is to share a few things that I have been enamoured with recently. One being the monster catfish my buddy caught last night. We went to a small pond, just expecting to pull out a bluegill or two, and all of a sudden this thing hit just as were getting ready to pack it up...
<span class=

<span class=

<span class=
scary big right?

Now while I know this is, by no means, the biggest fish ever caught, that fact that it was pulled from a small residential pond makes this thing EPIC...After snapping a few pics and returning this behemoth to his watery home, we spent the remainder of the evening enjoying demon sweat @
<span class=

&& now for the other motivation for this post...
I came across this cover of "Knock You Down" by Keri Hilson a while ago, but after going through a few other songs, I have become a huge fan of these guys...



and this may be my favorite of their stuff


check 'em out here:

http://www.youtube.com/user/lilcdawg

http://www.youtube.com/andrewagarcia


-and that's the way it is-

oh, oh, I almost forgot a quote...

"the core of man's spirit comes from new experiences"



1 comment: