Sunday, December 27, 2009

Here's Johnny

Well, well, well....apparently I have a blogspot account. It appears as if I haven't updated, let alone logged into blogspot in months. Let's see, whats new? Ummm...I am now done with school, and have recently enjoyed Christmas. I now have an unbelievably busy week ahead of me. I have to take my state test to receive my RE licence, pack, and celebrate NYE and the end of a decade! So excited for it all. I'll attempt to circumvent the inevitable ramble about being done with school, entering the real world, blah, blah, blah... well at least for now. After hopefully passing my RE exam, I need to start packing for the trip that will kick off the year of change. A few friends and I are embarking on a road trip to ride the Rockies in B-E-A-UTIFUL Breckenridge Colorado! In preparation of this fantastic trip, I am getting my old Volkl's and my recently acquired K2 Apache Recons tuned.





I have to go out and shovel now so I'll be cutting this short, but a lot has happened in the past few months that I'll be sure to update on, including attempting to sell my amazing car, an assload of shows. These shows include, but are not limited to:
-The Polar Bear Club
-The Dear Hunter
-Thrice
-Lucky Boys Confusion
-Archie Star
-Pete Yorn
-Phoenix
-The Flaming Lips
-Arsonists Get All the Girls
-HORSE the Band
-The Chariot
-Norma Jean
-Innerpart System
-Saoasin
-P.O.S.

that is all

-schoenzy-

No comments:

Post a Comment